1. the final Fight saw Corik go down , but the group prevailed . Kolbi was sent to the plain of Leng by the random magic of the Mithral Mage.
2. The fight was won . Argoos said his final farewells to the group and wished them well .
3. Corik collects Kolbi and returns to the vault , once he leaves , he ages 10 years and has bad malnutrition.
4. Brodert Quink , tells them to meet him at the manor house , he has items called wayfarers for the characters. But the pathfinder guild have been nosing about and taken some of the books .
5. Corik finds out the following :
Karzoug focused his magic on the school of transmutation, magic associated in Thassilonian times with the virtue of wealth. Under his reign, though, this virtue of rule became more associated with the sin of greed. Among the rune lords, his mastery of greed magic was uncontested, yet in the schools of illusion and enchantment (related to the sins of pride and lust), his skills had atrophied greatly. Many believed that weapons infused with illusion
and enchantment magic, known as “dominant weapons,” would be particularly potent against Karzoug, yet no record of someone attacking the runelord with such a weapon exists within the library.
It looks like Karzoug is in limbo between Golarion and Leng . or IS HE ?
5. Time for the characters to do go to the next vault , the Ravenous Crypts , the vault of the undead ……
6 Maybe it was only Shallelu that noticed the small amount of smoke seeping from the dead purple eyes of bris , as the undead were mentioned . A sinister smile upon his face, but then again it could be the trick of the light.
7. We left it as the characters were leaving the ancient vault , and going to pool money and get new items to help them on there quest against Karzoug
Next play is a double bubble Tuesday : 4th and Sunday the 11th